Thursday, February 22, 2018

Coffee flavor

I like drinking coffee. But I have no idea how can I make coffee taste good.

A couple of years ago, I bought a coffee maker. It can create coffee as well as some specialty beverages such as Tea Au Lait.


I am satisfied to drink coffee using this machine. It costs only 50 cents per cup.

Nestle Dolce Gusto (in Japanese)

But, some people are enthusiastic to create better coffee. The quality of coffee flavor is influenced by several elements. Furthermore, there are many variations of specialty coffee.

ABC News: What makes a specialty coffee taste good? The science behind your morning cuppa

In Japan, canned coffee is also popular. You can buy it using a vending machine. The taste is inferior to coffee made by a barista, according to coffee lovers. But, I cannot detect the difference between them.

No comments:

Post a Comment