Monday, October 28, 2013

Journey to Belgium (4)

Journey to Belgium (1)
Journey to Belgium (2)
Journey to Belgium (3)

I have heard that citizens in Ghent do not eat meat on Thursday. However, I ate Kebab on the night.


And then, Chocolate-Waffle! Belgium is a country of Chocolate and Waffle, in my image. So delicious.


I seldom saw franchise shop of food in Belgium. Pizza Hut and Starbucks are exceptions. Unfortunately, I had no opportunity to use one.


Instead, "Quick" hamburger was popular in Belgium. It tasted fair, but German one was superior.


After all, Belgium is chocolate country.


I left Belgium with full satisfaction.


Thanks to Belgians!

2 comments:

  1. Among chocolate shops, I think Pierre Marcolini
    http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E3%83%94%E3%82%A8%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB%E3%83%9E%E3%83%AB%E3%82%B3%E3%83%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%8B
    is the best. Did you try it?

    Peet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately not. I will wait for the second chance. Thanx.

      Delete