Monday, July 2, 2018

I got a new desktop PC

My desktop PC at home was seven years old. I constructed it in 2011, maybe. It worked very well, and even now there are no remarkable flaws in ordinary use.

However, it encountered accidental shutdown occasionally when attempting to run a heavy program. I felt it is reaching the mortality. Therefore, I decided to replace it.

For a decade, I had constructed my desktop PC some times. They were better than provider-made PCs because I could choose any parts on my own. But, I was tired to work for the new PC, to be honest.

So, I purchased a PC from DOSPARA. DOSPARA is a famous provider of PC and parts.

It took more than 2,000 USD, so expensive. Instead, I made a choice to continue using the new PC for next several years.

No comments:

Post a Comment