Friday, July 20, 2018

Heatwave crashes electric devices

In recent days, it is extremely hot in Tokyo.


The temperature suggests 32 centigrades. But the moisture in Japan makes us more annoyed that the temperature.

Also, several electric devices around me got crippled one after another.

My main business PC was frozen. The BIOS did not appear. It suggests that there are some critical errors in the motherboard.

At the same time, my new private desktop PC showed the blue screen error. Fortunately, it recovered shortly.

And today, my smartwatch made thermometer error. It could not be charged anymore.

Electric devices are vulnerable to extreme conditions. Most of them are not made to work well at the extreme heat or coldness.

I am afraid something critical will happen, such as a failure of infrastructure soon.

I expect this summer will pass away as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment