Monday, April 30, 2018

Sequels in April 2018

Sunday, April 29, 2018
Avengers: Infinity War, the greatest and the most desperate saga

I will see Infinity War again today. And I wonder how the sequels such as "Spider Homecoming 2," and "Docter Strange 2" will be made after the specific ending of Infinity War.


Friday, April 27, 2018
Korean leaders make commitment for peace

The intention of Kim Jong-un is still unclear. President Trump is willing to make a summit with Kim. We should be cautious about the change of the situation.


Sunday, April 15, 2018
Indian Bitcoin exchange hit fraud

The situation of India is complicated. Some people believe Bitcoin exchange is prohibited in India. indeed, the Indian government demands domestic banks not to deal with cryptocurrency exchanges. On the other hand, crypto-to-crypto trading posts are still available, furthermore, newly developing.

Bitcoin.com: Indian Exchange Launches 23 Crypto-to-Crypto Trading Pairs with Zero Fees


Sunday, April 1, 2018
The way to billionaire

Of course, this is an April fool joke. And even if I were a billionaire, I would not quit my job. I believe my work will contribute to making some people's lives better a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment