Monday, January 2, 2017

Huis Ten Bosch for the first time

I visited Huis Ten Bosch for the first time last month.


Huis Ten Bosch is a theme park in Nagasaki Prefecture. Its land is the widest as a theme park in Japan.

Huis Ten Bosch

Huis Ten Bosch is featuring Netherlands and other European countries. Thus, you can eat delicious German sausages there. There are also some building in which chocolates and sponge cakes are focused in Huis Ten Bosch.

I enjoyed some amusements there. I was impressed to watch 3D holography. I misidentified the movie as if real singers were singing on the stage.

And I also entered a trick art museum.


It was extremely cold in the Icy Cafe.


Unfortunately, there were no splendid ride-machines such as Harry Potter's Forbidden Journey available in Universal Studio Japan. Instead, I saw a musical showdown exclusively played there.

At night, you can see 3D projection mapping scenes there. They were quite attractive. We will be able to see similar movies anywhere in the future, I expect.


Finally, I recommend you to visit Huis Ten Bosch in spring. Although it is a nice place in winter, you will find beautiful flowers all around there in spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment