Friday, September 5, 2014

Seeking house in London (2)

Seeking house in London (1)

As a result, I could get only one offer to contacted successfully via the internet. She was an agent of a certain estate dealer. She offered me a flat a little bit distant from here. The location was a little problematic. It was a pretty clean and wide, but expensive, unfortunately. So, I had to decline the offer.


The next day, I was introduced a great deal. A Japanese told me that he was considering to live in the house. I decided to try it.

It was a studio located in Southwark. It looked like a Japanese luxury apartment. There was a concierge in the lobby of the building to serve the residents. A gym was next to the building.

This studio was comfortable and smart. Security was impressively good. All bills were included in the tenant fee. However, it was located far away from the working place of mine. Although the agent contacted me repeatedly with sincerity, I abandoned it.

(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment