Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sequels in April 2014

April 23, 2014
Three perspectives of seller and buyer

This article is followed by additional discussion. I attempted to categorize several tools and services in 3 by 3 matrix.


Hmm, wrapping paper is more suitable for the examples of Back end goods for an experience, than cooking paper. (May 1, 2014 revised)


April 17, 2014
Cloud storage services (2)

Copy is an excellent service as a cloud storage. It caused no trouble till now. I will continue to use it for a while.


*Sequel


April 10, 2014
Nexus7 and Rakuten LTE SIM

It is also good. With continuous internet connection, Nexus7 has changed to a powerful gear. It is also an advantage that the battery is a pretty long life.


April 2, 2014
BD of Madoka Magica Movie 3: Rebellion

Unfortunately, I have not watched it at home yet. According to the publisher's note, it includes two versions. I expect to enjoy both of them.


April 1, 2014
I will be a trillionaire

Nothing to say, it is a joke. I sometimes receive this kind of spam mails. There is no free lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment