Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Massaman Curry

As you know, I am a curry lover. Today, I made Massaman Curry on my own.

Massaman Curry is a kind of Thai cuisine, chosen as the most delicious food in the world by the CNN. It is a curry generally composed of chicken and potato, flavored with several spices and coconut milk.

My past entry: The very best cuisine

I was surprised by the good taste of it when I ate it for the first time. I sought some materials to make it by myself. Fortunately, S&B food has released a pack of paste of Massaman Curry. So I tried it.


First, I fried some blocks of chicken.


Next, I mixed some kind of cut vegetables with chicken. In the original recipe, only potato is used in it. But I committed carrot and onion in addition to potato.


Then, these materials were boiled in water.


Finally, the paste was introduced. Wow! I got it.


Great job!


Massaman Curry looks hot at a glance, but it is actually sweet and spicy. Everyone can eat it regardless of his taste. Furthermore, using this sort of paste, you can cook it with ease. I recommend it for all of you.

1 comment: