Thursday, November 24, 2016

Historic cold wave strikes Japan

Today, it snowed in Tokyo.


It is for the first time in this year. Moreover, we seldom encounter snow in November in Japan. Today's weather is a very rare phenomenon, according to the authority. The reason of the snow and cold weather is considered to be a gigantic cold wave.

In 2014, we experienced some heavy snowy days, referring my past entries. In 2015 winter, I was in London, and never saw snow.

My past entry: Heavy snow

My past entry: Cold day

My past entry: Great snow strikes Chiba

Recently, we frequently see the report mentioning the abnormal weather. It may suggest global climate change is progressing. In this year, we encountered some big earthquakes as well. We should prepare for adverse occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment