Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Sequels in May 2016

May 27, 2016
MacBook early 2016 has come

I am loving my MacBook. But there are several troubles in handling it. I have much to learn to control my pink gadget.


May 17, 2016
Referendum for Brexit will come soon

Now, Brexit is one of the biggest issues for world economy. The media suggest the risk of Brexit and several investors are preparing for it. They are moving GBP saving to other currencies.


I myself believe the UK will not choose leaving the policy of leaving the EU unless there are some extraordinary events. On the other hand, it is possible that terrorists make a provocation at this time to interrupt the international coalition.


May 9, 2016
North Korea declared not to use nuclear weapons unless attacked

Very recently, South Korean government stated that it sensed a preparative movement of an intercontinental missile in North Korea. Japan government ordered Self Defense Force to destroy it in the sky. The situation is very tense.


May 1, 2016
Pixabay, a media storage of public domain

Unfortunately, my attempts resulted in failure. All of my photos uploaded to Pixabay were rejected, and I lost the right to apply photos any more. The standard was too high for me to pass. Now, I am a consumer of Pixabay, not a contributor.

No comments:

Post a Comment