Monday, August 21, 2017

IBM Waston's personality test

IBM has developed an AI program which can evaluate your personality through watching your tweets.


The solution named Personality Insights analyzes the words you frequently tweet, categorizing them according to some personality traits. The result is presented as a series of sentences expressing you and some quantitative data.

Personality Insights

This service has been localized into Japanese. I tried it. According to Watson, I am perspective and tend to stick to my own concepts. I am empathetic and philosophic. I accept new ideas. I am deliberate and seldom trust others. On the other hand, I am indifferent to joyfulness in daily life. I do not always respect traditional ideas.

Humm, not bad. In another personality examination, I was deemed to be deliberate, while not so conscious am I.

I predict such AI examinations will be realized shortly. The issue is whether these AI evaluation will overcome the judgment by the human. So far, there are no particular psychological examinations which are superior to the impression of familiar persons. When the AI decision-making replaces human's narrative judgment, we will approach the new era.

No comments:

Post a Comment