Monday, October 17, 2016

Cloud storage incorporative

As I wrote previously, I actively use cloud storage services. They are so convenient that I can access various files everywhere. And I can go on my paperwork immediately after reaching home because files are synchronized between the desktop PC at the office and that at home.


However, recently, I have trouble about cloud synchronization. One Drive frequently failed to upload new files I created on the desktop.

My past entry: Cloud storage services (1)

My past entry: Cloud storage services (2)

My past entry: Cloud drives on sale

I considered that One Drive on Mac was underqualified. Actually, I had several troubles on One Drive previously. Therefore, I chose iCould Drive instead of One Drive.

My past entry: OneDrive, successor to SkyDrive by Microsoft

Not surprisingly, iCould Drive worked very well. On the other hand, one of my desktop Windows PC failed to get the files from the cloud storage.

I called for help to Apple customer support. The operator kindly suggested some solutions. However, none of them could fix the problem.

And at last, I am planning to induce Google Drive. Google has a strict, or somehow doubtful, policy. But it is more or less applicable to any other companies.
I have to take some trials and errors. If I successfully get along with a superior cloud storage service, I will report it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment