Thursday, January 30, 2014

Sequels in January 2014

January 27, 2014
Tragedies of Let's Note

I have completely moved the data in this Let's Note to another PC. I will have to say goodbye to it., sooner or later.


January 26, 2014
My first Chromebook and failure

I consulted an industry about the failure of Chromebook. Unfortunately, the cost to repair the display of this Chromebook was too expensive, as I predicted. Instead, I connected it to another monitor.


To begin mirroring mode, push control key and F4 together.

Google: Connect to monitors

Now I am trying to touch it again.

*Sequel


January 21, 2014
Group process approach for solving conflicts

Some days later, the files related the lecture were sent. They also helped me to understand the concept of the session more deeply.

No comments:

Post a Comment