Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Travel to New York (2)


The climate of the New York city was unstable when I visited. I encountered a storm. But after that it was a beautiful sky.


Some people said that England cuisine was quite bad. Another said American cuisine was also bad. I confirmed that the latter was incorrect at least. I enjoyed some meal in New York.

This is linguine I ate at a lunch. Taste good.



The first night in New York I had a dinner at a bar nearby the hotel. The Caesar salad was not bad but crunches of bread were too big.


And it is a hamburger! A soul food of America.


A translator recommended us to visit the restaurant, named Landmarc.


I ate an Angus beef rib-eye steak. Tasted great! It was far different from Ohmi-Gyu, but also ultimate.


By the way, the CNN presented Potato Chips and Butter Pop Corns as very best foods in the world.


I enjoyed staying in New York. It was also informative for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment