Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Sequels in August 2016

August 27, 2016
Burkini bans in France beach

French Supreme Court seems to be against banning of burkini.

International Business Times: France's highest court overturns burkini ban

I think this decision is rational. And I respect the human rights group to have continued the legal battle for Muslims.


August 17, 2016
Typhoon!

Unfortunately, Japan was struck by another typhoon. This one had a unique move. It had stayed on the Pacific Ocean for several days, to grow up. And it turned to the contrary direction, to land Iwate prefecture in Japan. I hope no people were victimized by this disaster.


August 9, 2016
Several way of stress reduction in the hottest time

Recently, it became relatively cool in Japan. It is fortunate for me. I hate the heat.


August 3, 2016
Kindle Unlimited launched in Japan

I am still enjoying Kindle Unlimited. I have already several books and comic books. In Japan, many magazines are available in Kindle Unlimited. In addition, I can read over one million of English e-books.


I think Kindle Unlimited is friendly to authors of minor titles. Books written by a not so famous person is hardly bought even if someone is interested in the book. But you may download it via Kindle Unlimited because it is completely free. And if you read it partially, the author will get some money.

In contrast, popular authors want their book bought regardless if the buyer completes to read it. Indeed, the majority of best seller books are not read completely. In this case, Kindle Unlimited is unfriendly for the author because he cannot earn money if it is not read at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment