Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sequels in September 2015

A month has passed since I returned to Japan. Though not so wide as those in England, there are many beautiful gardens also in Japan.



Thursday, September 24, 2015

With reading some more articles on this matter, I wonder this amendment will be beneficial for Japan. I do not think Japan will be likely to be involved in the war due to the new legislation. However, Japan will be difficult to refuse the request of the US for sending troops. Japan has lost an excuse for postponing the military collaboration with the US, even if the result will be the same.


Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Amazon Prime video also launched. Unfortunately, the list of movies available for free did not excite me. Nonetheless, I am happy to watch some old films on my Kindle Fire HD.


Friday, September 11, 2015

The iPhone6S is now available in Japan. The iPad Pro will be on sale in November. I do not hear any fascinating rumors about Apple products. I am afraid Apple has failed to attract public attention in this time.


Friday, September 4, 2015

The also US declared to accept thousands of refugees in some years. It is an admirable decision, because the US is responsible for the burst of refugees. If the US had not bombed the Islamic State, there would have been fewer refugees, even if the situation would have been much worse.


Tuesday, September 1, 2015

I enjoy my new Kindle Paperwhite. It is superior to the old one in the volume of storage, the response, and the resolution. I can easily read my PDF files made from scanned books on the new Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment