Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Kindle Paperwhite (2015) has come

I bought Kindle Paperwhite as a substitute of the broken one immediately after returning to Japan.

My past entry: Good bye to my KINDLE Paperwhite

This new model is splendid in spite of its unchanged figure from previous one at a glance. First, it has 300ppi resolution. It is enough to see beautiful letters on the display. The speed of refreshing is so fast that I did not feel stressful in reading an e-book. Battery life, storage volume, and the brightness of the front light are also terrific.


In summary, the new version of Kindle Paperwhite is not innovative, but has extreme performance.

Furthermore, Amazon.co.jp was conducting a discount sale. Thus, I bought it for only 85 USD, discounted by 30% from the normal price. It is cheaper than American one, and far less expensive than British one.

Amazon.com: Kindle Paperwhite

To be honest, I hardly understand Amazon's marketing strategy. This Kindle is so awesome that I need not consider to choose Kindle Voyage, which I wanted to buy before the launch of the new Kindle Paperwhite. Kindle Voyage has almost same performance, while a little lighter, and twice as expensive as Kindle Paperwhite.

Amazon.com: Kindle Voyage

Amazon.co.jp will launch an unlimited video streaming service for Amazon Prime users this month. This kind of service has been already offered in the UK. The value of Amazon Prime is relatively low in Japan, because of generally good environment of distribution. Amazon.co.jp seems to aim to enclose customers with offering new services. Kindle Unlimited will be soon introduced in Japan I think.

My past entry:Immature Kindle Unlimited

*Sequel

No comments:

Post a Comment