Sunday, February 17, 2019

Unbreakable, boring than the last

I watched "Unbreakable."

It is a film published in 2000. Why I rent this film now is that "Glass" was recently published. Glass is a sequel to Unbreakable. I like James McAvoy, a staring of this film. Therefore, I wanted to watch Unbreakable before seeing Glass.

In Unbreakable, the protagonist looks an ordinary man. He is ex-star of a football team. But he encountered a traffic accident, making his body unable to play football. He is married and has a boy, engaging in a security company.

Mr. Glass, named because of his vulnerability to physical shock, a collector of American hero comics, however, suggests that he has a hero power. Actually, he is the only survivor of a deadly train accident. According to Mr. Glass, he is an "unbreakable," invincible to any physical attacks.

To be honest, I watched this movie bored. The storyline was not exciting. If the protagonist is unbreakable is the core of the plot. But he would not try it. He son attempted to shoot him for testing. It was a shocking scene. But I did not empathetic to the son. There are several safer way to prove his special power.

At last, the protagonist is awakened of his special power, unbreakable as well as the evil detecting sense. He fights to rescue victims of a villain. This process was also calm.

I felt this film was no good. But, in the last scene, I was surprised to know the truth behind the story.

Now, I am willing to see "Glass." Unfortunately, there are few cinemas providing this work now.

My personal rating: 3 (fair)




No comments:

Post a Comment