Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Crippled Nexus 5X

My smartphone was broken all at sudden.

So far, several malfunctions had been observed around my Nexus 5X. It often turned the connection off unintentionally. The touch panel was too sensitive that every time I tap the home button Google assistant appeared. Any other strange phenomena annoyed me for months. But I was patient because the two years contract with the telecommunication provider was continuous.

However, now it no longer works at all. Factory reset did not affect to recover it. I guess the motherboard is crippled.

I visited the provider shop I bought it. But the shopper was not friendly. She did not suggest any helpful idea to fix it.

Therefore, I decided to change the provider with buying a new smartphone.

In Japan, each provider is competing to gain new customers. Users altering the provider will get discounted devices. I expect I will get more attractive smartphone within today's night.

No comments:

Post a Comment