Thursday, September 28, 2017

Hawaii vacation

I visited Hawaii for this summer vacation.

It is for the second time for me to visit Hawaii. Its tropical wind and joyful atmosphere attracted me so much.

Diamond Head is seen over the coast. I went there by bus.


I ate pancakes at Bills Waikiki. It is famous as the server of the world best breakfast.


Pancakes were delicious. But unfortunately, the breakfast plate was not so good.

Hawaiian night was fantastic. Cool wind felt good.


The night view seen at Mount Tantalus was extremely beautiful.



The last night at Waikiki, I rode on a sunset cruise. It was a splendid experience.


Surprisingly, I felt cooler in Hawaii than in Japan because the air humidity is different. It was a perfect vacation, and I would like to visit there again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment