Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Roomba murder case (1)

One day, I had experienced a mystery.
No, it's not April fools.

In the evening, I came home and tried to enter my own room.


However, I noticed that the door toward to the room hardly opened.
Something was stuck between the door and the wall of the room, I thought.

So I slid my body through the gap between the door and the wall into the room.

Then I saw what was getting caught in the door.
It was Roomba!


This is Roomba of mine I bought the other day.
It is a nice guy who cleans my house all automatically.

Roomba was stopped when it was found. In general, Roomba would return to home base of his own when finishing the sweep. The battery was not empty.

However, the current situation is quite confusing.

Question 1:
My room equips only one door, which I entered the room through. This door was closed when I came home. Then my room was a closed room. Where did Roomba enter the room from?

Question 2:
In the beginning, I did not use Roomba. Actually, I tried to set the timer to run Roomba at 13 o’clock on Wednesday. But the timer did not work precisely when I examined on last Wednesday. Moreover, the day I found the Roomba locked was Monday. I confirmed I had not set the timer on Monday!

It is a mystery! Someone carried Roomba into my room to kill him. I was frightened.

(To be continued)

*sequel
Roomba murder case (2)

No comments:

Post a Comment