Friday, April 12, 2013

Household account

I am continuing to keep household account.

I use this app “Rakuraku Kakeibo” by Kuroneko4. It equips voice input system. So I can record all expenditure just soon after I paid any cost.

I recorded almost all costs of mine for one month. The result is shown below.


The transportation cost is quite high. It is a little surprising to me. Actually, transportation service especially taxi is expensive in Japan. Moreover I had to go to Tokyo frequently on March 2013.

Engel's coefficient of mine is under 20%. It is relatively low in Japanese, and almost equal to in America. I usually eat out. If I cooked my own meal everyday this percentage would be lower.

Engel's law (Wikipedia)

Engel's Coefficient (Wikipedia in Japanese)

Amusement fee includes books bought from Amazon.co.jp, some of which are for business use. I am not a man who spends one-third of all expenditure for my hobby, you should understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment