Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rehav to write blogs

I had been left from this blog for one year for some reasons.

A long-term absent got rid of me some skills, not surprisingly.

I often read English articles both for work and for fun. So, I believe my reading speed has not become slow.

However, I seldom read English newspaper recently because there was no need to collect materials of blog writing. Therefore, I have got unfamiliar to world news in recent days.

Also, English writing skill is another issue. Grammar and knowledge of words are kept as I sometimes write academic articles in English. But, the speed of writing became slow.

As I understand, language skills are similar to physical exercise. Being immobilized for a while reduces your strength. I need some rehabilitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment