Thursday, March 5, 2020

Manners in dinner

In recent years, I have more opportunities to take a dinner in a gorgeous restaurant, fortunately. I am fond of delicious meals. And I am curious to take specific cuisine in each region.

However, some first-class restaurants make regulations such as a dress-code. To be honest, I am often annoyed to obey such requirement.

Of course, rich meal matches rich clothes. It is not cool to enter a gorgeous restaurant with tiered clothes.

On the other hand, waiters often recommend me to take wines with each dish. Tasting wines with appropriate meal is splendid with no doubt. The issue is, however, I cannot drink alcohol.

Nowadays, some restaurants offer non-alcoholic drinks. I am very thankful to these treatment. In my sense, waiters in a European restaurant tend to feel surprised when I reject a wine. It is perhaps that few European people cannot drink. I myself, would like to concentrate the dish without alcohol.

No comments:

Post a Comment