Sunday, March 15, 2020

Financial Times in smartphone

Recently, I installed Financial Times application into my smartphone.

Since the organization I belong to has made a contract with FT, I can read any articles in FT for free. It is very helpful for some employees considering that FT provide highly qualified articles everyday.

Several years ago, I had been subscribing FT via Kindle. It took approximately 30 USD per month I remember. I tried to read leading articles every day, for improving my English skills and insight toward the world's current situation.

However, it was too difficult for me to understand the articles in FT. not only its high-graded English, but also discussion in detail in each article hindered me from easy reading.

As a result, I withdrew from FT a few month later. Few articles were read.

Now, it is the second chance for me. I am not confident, but try it again.


No comments:

Post a Comment