Saturday, May 9, 2020

TRPG materials available easily online

Being forced to stay home due to the corona virus pandemic, I have much time to read materials as well as play computer games.

I am fond of playing role playing game. Unfortunately, I have scarce opportunity to play table-talk role playing game in recent years because of limited time and people. Therefore, I only read rule books of TRPG system to imagine the situation of session.

DriveThruRPG, a famous online market of RPG materials offers frequently discount sales. Also, it often proposes some charity sales of mega-bundle. You can gain hundreds of materials, price of hundreds dollars, for only 20 USD. Many of the resources are provided with PDF format so you can access them easily. I got some interesting supplements through the sale.

In addition, several legendary materials such as Classic Dungeons and Dragons rulebooks are available on PDF. I also got them because I was too young to purchase them in time. It is very thankful to access them easily now.

No comments:

Post a Comment