Monday, March 9, 2020

Wingspan, a bird-breeding game

Last weekend, I attended an analog game meeting. Most of the members are not Japanese. I had to communicate with members in English. But I enjoyed the event perfectly.

I played Wingspan, a newly developed board game, for the first time. The theme of the game is bird-breeding. you can get several birds to hay eggs in your board. Each kind of bird has abilities to make you advantageous. You have to get food, eggs, and bird cards balanced.

BoardGameGeek: Wingspan
It took two and a half hours for the five players game. But I did not feel exhausted at all. It is because of its simple rules and scarce competitive elements.

More than one-hundred types of birds are present in Wingspan. Each of them has a realistic illustration and wingspan data. for bird lovers, Wingspan is worth to possess even not playing at all, I guess.

Members were very polite and kind. Thanks to the host and all attendees.

No comments:

Post a Comment