Thursday, September 27, 2018

Amazon's trap for business use

I love Amazon.

I am a fanatic user of Amazon, indeed. I could not be alive without Amazon. Every day, I read Kindle e-books. I am fond of watching Amazon video. Also, I have published some e-books on Kindle Direct Publishing.

Amazon has been user-friendly. Amazon's services are convenient and fascinating, as well as reasonable.

However, too much convenience is often harmful.

Recently, I bought a book for work. Usually, I get refunded when purchasing a material for work from my office. But in this case, I unconsciously bought it with my Amazon point.

Amazon point is offered in several opportunities. In the purchasing process, Amazon point is consumed on a priority basis when online shopping. I could select to use my credit card, instead. But I missed it. Therefore, I could not get refunded the cost of the material according to the regulation of my office.

Amazon also offers corporation accounts. If my business activity depended on Amazon with more proportion, I would create a corporation account.

No comments:

Post a Comment