Thursday, April 2, 2020

Gloomy April Fool

Today, I write this entry on 1st, April.

Every year, I wrote some silly joke as an idea of April Fool. But this year, I would not like to write something.

The biggest reason is COVID-19 pandemic. More and more patients emerge everyday. We cannot see the termination of growing infectious storm. This situation is quite painful.

In addition, there are some false information, such as conspiracy theories, spread to the society following the tough situation. We have to be calm, neutral, and scientific. We have to avoid the risk of believing false facts.

Furthermore, my business as a researcher is unsuccessful. Therefore, I feel a little pessimistic.

More or less, everyone are inflicted damage by this situation. We have to maintain our daily life with least sacrifice.

No comments:

Post a Comment