Monday, July 31, 2017

Sequels in July 2017

July 21, 2017
Renho under fire in the issue of dual citizenship

Soon after this event, Renho resigned the top of the Democratic Party of Japan. She could not extinguish the criticism against her. Also, she had to dismiss Yoshihiko Noda, an ex-Prime Minister, as the chief secretary responsible for the defeat in the latest election of Tokyo's metropolitan assembly.

As I mentioned, I am indifferent to Renho's origin. She was blamed too much for this issue, for my impression. On the other hand, I hardly support her policy. It is unsure who will succeed her.


July 19, 2017
Passengers, unreal event in real SciFi

I watched Passengers again via Amazon Video. I noticed several doubts in the storyline. I like this movie for its theme and the visual, but its integrity is poor, I think.


July 11, 2017
Bitcoin dream to the next stage

In this month, the issue of Hard Fork for Bitcoin was raised again and again. Now, the possibility of Hard Fork occurring on August 1st is low. The price of Bitcoin became relatively stable. But the argument will remain for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment